Recipe by hottpepper
This is very good. I usually just bake in oven and longer than recipe calls for. I like my fish done.
- 4 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Rinse and pat dry salmon. Mince garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange and lime juices with the minced garlic, cumin, and ginger until well blended.
- Pour the citrus juices over salmon and marinade in fridge for about 20 minutes. Coat the broiler pan with cooking spray and cook salmon for about 5 minutes on each side until cooked and no longer opaque. Serve hot.