Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I definitely can't take any credit for this recipe. A friend of mine made it and I copied the recipe word for word. It's a wonderful, light dessert that just screams summertime.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton lemon yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups blueberries
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place half of cake cubes in trifle bowl.
- Top with 1/2 of lemon mixture and 1/2 of berries.
- Repeat layers.