- 1 lemon
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely grate peel of lemon; set aside. Squeeze juice from lemon.
- In small saucepan, combine lemon juice, orange juice and gelatin. Stir in sugar and lemon peel. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, about 1 to 2 minutes; cool.
- In 7 X 11" oblong pan, combine gelatin mixture, berries and applesauce. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.