Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Citrus Bath Soak is a refreshing way to start or end any day. Rinse away all traces of "yuck" (whatever "yuck" means to you) and emerge renewed and revived. Refrigerate unused portion in tightly-capped container, but use asap.
- 3 cups sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 2 drops orange essential oils
- 3 drops lemon essential oils
- In a bowl, slice the orange and lemon into thin slices; discard the ends.
- Drop the essential oils onto the slices and stir well to mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir well. (This teaspoon of salt will encourage the citrus fruits to release even more of their natural juices)
- Set aside and allow to marinate for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 3 cups of sea salt and powdered milk; stir well to combine.
- Add the dry mixture to the citrus and stir well.
- Run your bath and add some of this fragrant mixture.
- Slink in and relax for as long as you possibly can!