1/4 Photos of Citrus Bars (From My Great Recipe Cards)
These melt-in-your-mouth citrus bars are perfect for morning coffees or pot-luck meals when just a small taste of something rich and tart is desired. These bars are easy to pack in a lunch box for an added treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 cups flour and powdered sugar. Cut in butter until mixture begins to cling together. Press into a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Beat together the eggs, sugar, lemon and orange juice, and lemon peel.
- 4Stir in remaining 1/4 cup flour and baking powder, mixing together.
- 5Pour over baked crust.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- 7When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into small bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Bars (From My Great Recipe Cards)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 58.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g