1/2 Photos of Citrus Barbecued Chicken Breasts
I love the combo of orange with barbecue sauce. This makes an easy summer meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix barbecue sauce, orange juice, orange peel together.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
- 3Pour remaining sauce mixture into shallow dish.
- 4Add chicken to sauce mixture; turn to coat well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- 6Drain and discard marinate.
- 7Place chicken on greased grill over medium coals.
- 8Grill 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through (160 degrees), turning and brushing with reserved sauce mixture halfway through grilling time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Barbecued Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 586.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.4 g