Recipe by mommyoffour
I love the combo of orange with barbecue sauce. This makes an easy summer meal.
Top Review by Hootenanny
So easy to whisk this glaze together. The orange flavor really brightens up the taste. I really, really, liked the flavor. DH said the grill needed extra cleaning though, rather sticky.
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix barbecue sauce, orange juice, orange peel together.
- Reserve 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture into shallow dish.
- Add chicken to sauce mixture; turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Drain and discard marinate.
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium coals.
- Grill 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through (160 degrees), turning and brushing with reserved sauce mixture halfway through grilling time.