1/9 Photos of Citrus Barbecued Chicken
From the local TV cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). This marinade gives the chicken a delicious, fruity tang. It was sent in by a viewer in Bellingham, Washington. This is also WW friendly, only 3.5 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken in a plastic ziploc bag.
- 2In a small bowl, combine juices, oil and seasonings.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add to chicken in bag and turn to coat.
- 5Let stand for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 6On greased grill, cook chicken over hot coals 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- 7Brush frequently with marinade while cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g