From the local TV cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). This marinade gives the chicken a delicious, fruity tang. It was sent in by a viewer in Bellingham, Washington. This is also WW friendly, only 3.5 points.
- Place the chicken in a plastic ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine juices, oil and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Add to chicken in bag and turn to coat.
- Let stand for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- On greased grill, cook chicken over hot coals 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Brush frequently with marinade while cooking.
We really enjoyed this chicken. It's nice, light and fresh tasting due to the citrus. Next time I might add more of the garlic, oregano and chili powder. I particularly liked the fact that this chicken can be both marinated and cooked very quickly! Thank you.
This was absolutely amazing! Even though I was out of lime/lime juice, my SIL suggested trying it with orange juice, not really the same but it still turned out delicious! I pan seared the chicken since it's much too cold outside right now to grill, then deglazed the pan with chicken broth and lemon juice for a nice full flavored sauce. The whole family raved! This will be a regular for sure! :D
Marinated the chicken overnight and DH cooked on the grill. A light citrus flavor and moist chicken that we enjoyed. I agree with the reviewer that mentioned serving this with a subtle side dish to not overpower the chicken. Made and reviewed for Kittencal's Recipe Tag Game.