Recipe by teresas
From the local TV cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). This marinade gives the chicken a delicious, fruity tang. It was sent in by a viewer in Bellingham, Washington. This is also WW friendly, only 3.5 points.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in a plastic ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine juices, oil and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Add to chicken in bag and turn to coat.
- Let stand for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- On greased grill, cook chicken over hot coals 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Brush frequently with marinade while cooking.