Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This glazed chicken just takes your favorite barbecue sauce and adds citrus juice. Orange and lemon juices add a refreshing flavor twist to your barbecue sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Heat grill.
- In small saucepan, combine barbecue sauce, orange juice, brown sugar and lemon juice; bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Place chicken on grill,skin side down.
- Cook 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning once and brushing frequently with glaze during last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve as sauce with chicken.