Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing, summer-time salad dressing. I use this dressing on assorted greens, a diced apple, and toasted pecans. Use your favorite salad and try this warm-weather dressing. Great with grilled fish.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely minced (or 1 *pressed pearl onion)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- I put all the above dressing ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake.
- Use as needed.
- Refrigerate leftovers to use within one week.
- *use your garlic press on the pearl onion, it’s perfect for a little onion flavor.