This is a refreshing, summer-time salad dressing. I use this dressing on assorted greens, a diced apple, and toasted pecans. Use your favorite salad and try this warm-weather dressing. Great with grilled fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely minced (or 1 *pressed pearl onion)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1I put all the above dressing ingredients into a jar with a lid and shake.
- 2Use as needed.
- 3Refrigerate leftovers to use within one week.
- 4*use your garlic press on the pearl onion, it’s perfect for a little onion flavor.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g