Recipe by Kree
Now that I'm into fish I've been looking for some new recipes. This looks fabulous, so I'm storing it here to try soon. It's from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee.
- 8 salmon fillets, 3/4 inch thick,about 1 1/2 pounds total
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) canseasoned chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon in 2-quart shallow baking dish; drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, cornstarch, orange juice and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
- Add chicken broth and heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Arrange salmon on serving platter and serve with sauce.
- Serve over hot white rice, if desired.