Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great on grill, but works equally well in the oven. If you can't find the garlic butter, you can always make your own by combining garlic powder with butter or margarine. I use one large salmon filet, which is usually between 2-3 lbs. The salmon filet and the Tones Citrus Grill can be found at Sam's Club.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons tones citrus grill seasoning
- 2 tablespoons land o lakes garlic butter
- Place the salmon on heavy duty aluminum foil and dot the filet with the garlic butter.
- Sprinkle the citrus grill seasoning over all.
- Fold over aluminum foil and seal ends tightly and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, or until salmon flakes.
I cut the amount of salmon in half, made my own garlic butter, AND also (for the Tones Citrus Grill Seasoning) I substituted some of the Garlic Citrus Pepper that I recently purchased from the Boy Scouts, all for some VERY, VERY TASTY SALMON! I will be getting some of the Tones, though, since 'citrus' anything always peaks my interest! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]