Recipe by LMillerRN
From kraftfoods.com. When you're in a hurry this special salad using pre-washed salad greens-does the trick.
Top Review by knitaholic
This was a nice salad - fed about 8 adults with some left over. Will keep this in the rotation, but will add some goat cheese or some feta cheese next time. Thanks for the recipe !
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1⁄2 cup oscar mayer bacon bits
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup planters pecan halves
- 1⁄3 cup kraft balsamic vinaigrette dressing