1 hr 15 mins
Easy, easy, easy! (Delicious, too.) A cooking bag greatly enhances this. You can sub apricot jam for the marmalade if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix, orange marmalade and garlic powder.
- 2Spread on both sides of pork loin.
- 3Place roast in cooking bag. You can cut off excess bag and you don't need to tie it, just sort of tuck under.
- 4Cut a few slashes in bag with sharp knife.
- 5Place in 12x7 oblong glass baking dish.
- 6Roast in 350 oven for 1 hours 15 minutes.
- 7Cut away cooking bag (or otherwise remove roast from bag.).
- 8Slice pork right in the dish in thick slices and bathe in marinade.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus and Spice Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 133.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 46.7 g