Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, easy, easy! (Delicious, too.) A cooking bag greatly enhances this. You can sub apricot jam for the marmalade if you wish.
- In small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix, orange marmalade and garlic powder.
- Spread on both sides of pork loin.
- Place roast in cooking bag. You can cut off excess bag and you don't need to tie it, just sort of tuck under.
- Cut a few slashes in bag with sharp knife.
- Place in 12x7 oblong glass baking dish.
- Roast in 350 oven for 1 hours 15 minutes.
- Cut away cooking bag (or otherwise remove roast from bag.).
- Slice pork right in the dish in thick slices and bathe in marinade.
Wonderful combination of sweet and spicy. I did mine in a covered stone roaster. Cooked to perfect 160 degrees in 1 hr 15 mins as stated. Great Recipe!
Great flavor and very easy to make. I didn't have a roasting bag, so I used aluminum foil over the dish, like the last reviewer. Unfortunately, I should have lined the bottom of the dish as well. It will take me a few days to get it clean!
I didn't have any cooking bags, I covered the roast instead with aluminium foil. We liked it very much and will be making this one again.