Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, easy, easy! (Delicious, too.) A cooking bag greatly enhances this. You can sub apricot jam for the marmalade if you wish.
- In small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix, orange marmalade and garlic powder.
- Spread on both sides of pork loin.
- Place roast in cooking bag. You can cut off excess bag and you don't need to tie it, just sort of tuck under.
- Cut a few slashes in bag with sharp knife.
- Place in 12x7 oblong glass baking dish.
- Roast in 350 oven for 1 hours 15 minutes.
- Cut away cooking bag (or otherwise remove roast from bag.).
- Slice pork right in the dish in thick slices and bathe in marinade.