Recipe by flume027
This recipe is fast, simple, and tasty...what more could you ask for? Recipe courtesy Rachel Ray.
Top Review by vrvrvr
Lovely and subtle flavor for our pork chops. I didn't have an orange, so subbed 1/3 cup orange juice. Instead of steak seasoning, I seasoned the chops liberally with garlic salt. I let them soak in the marinade for several hours before grilling. They turned out juicy and delicious! Nice hints of the rosemary and citrus. We loved them, thanks for posting.
- 1⁄4 cup dark molasses
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 1 navel orange, zested
- 4 1-inch thick boneless center cut pork chops
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the marinade, combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl with whisk or fork.
- Pat chops dry with paper towels and rub with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in marinade and let stand 15 minutes.
- Season chops with steak seasoning.
- Grill chops on indoor electric grill preheated to high for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or pan fry over medium high heat for same time under a loose tin foil tent in a nonstick skillet.