Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe is fast, simple, and tasty...what more could you ask for? Recipe courtesy Rachel Ray.
Make and share this Citrus and Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- To make the marinade, combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl with whisk or fork.
- Pat chops dry with paper towels and rub with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in marinade and let stand 15 minutes.
- Season chops with steak seasoning.
- Grill chops on indoor electric grill preheated to high for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or pan fry over medium high heat for same time under a loose tin foil tent in a nonstick skillet.
Lovely and subtle flavor for our pork chops. I didn't have an orange, so subbed 1/3 cup orange juice. Instead of steak seasoning, I seasoned the chops liberally with garlic salt. I let them soak in the marinade for several hours before grilling. They turned out juicy and delicious! Nice hints of the rosemary and citrus. We loved them, thanks for posting.
We loved these chops with some sweetness from molasses and refreshing orange flavor, which goes so nicely with rosemary.
This was good, but had a bit more orange flavor than I wanted...I would make this again, but use much less zest next time.