Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The marinade for this chicken is just delicious: citrusy, herby, and fresh tasting!
Make and share this Citrus and Herb Marinated Chicken Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor or blender, combine 1/3 cup of the orange juice, the jalapeños, garlic, peppercorns and salt.
- Puree until the peppercorns are completely crushed.
- Add the cilantro and the remaining 1/3 cup orange juice and puree until smooth.
- In a frying pan oil pan and cook chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked, add mixture from food processor/blender.
- Dice chicken and stir in back in frying pan with juices and marinade until browned.
- Warm tortillas in damp dish towel in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add diced chicken, salsa and guacamole.
These are absolutely yummy! What a great summer dinner. I used parsley instead of the cilantro b/c DH doesn't like cilantro. I also used a lot less garlic (one HUGE clove). I served this as a sort of build-your-own taco with tomatoes, lettuce, onions and avacado. Sour cream and salsa too. The few leftovers I have, I'm going to eat for lunch today as a taco salad. YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)