Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The marinade for this chicken is just delicious: citrusy, herby, and fresh tasting!
Make and share this Citrus and Herb Marinated Chicken Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor or blender, combine 1/3 cup of the orange juice, the jalapeños, garlic, peppercorns and salt.
- Puree until the peppercorns are completely crushed.
- Add the cilantro and the remaining 1/3 cup orange juice and puree until smooth.
- In a frying pan oil pan and cook chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked, add mixture from food processor/blender.
- Dice chicken and stir in back in frying pan with juices and marinade until browned.
- Warm tortillas in damp dish towel in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add diced chicken, salsa and guacamole.