The marinade for this chicken is just delicious: citrusy, herby, and fresh tasting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor or blender, combine 1/3 cup of the orange juice, the jalapeños, garlic, peppercorns and salt.
- 2Puree until the peppercorns are completely crushed.
- 3Add the cilantro and the remaining 1/3 cup orange juice and puree until smooth.
- 4In a frying pan oil pan and cook chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked, add mixture from food processor/blender.
- 5Dice chicken and stir in back in frying pan with juices and marinade until browned.
- 6Warm tortillas in damp dish towel in microwave for 2 minutes.
- 7Add diced chicken, salsa and guacamole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus and Herb Marinated Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 1539.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: