Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Southern Living.
- 3 oranges
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 1 pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (16 ounce) package mixed salad greens (8 cups torn)
- Section oranges and grapefruit; peel and cut pineapple into chunks.
- Melt marmalade in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat, and stir in vinegar and ginger.
- Arrange salad greens evenly on individual serving plates; top with fruit, and drizzle with marmalade mixture.