Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from "My Yahoo," if you can believe that! It sounds delicious! Use the leftover salad in a pita bread as a sandwich! MMMMM!
- Put couscous, juice concentrate, lemon juice, olive oil, cinnamon and salt to taste in a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add boiling water, stir to mix and cover.
- Allow to rest about 10 minutes, or until all water is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Stir in greens and pepper to taste.
- Add oranges and toss to mix.
- Serve at room temperature.
Excellent! One of the best couscous recipes I've tried yet, although I had no orange juice concentrate but only orange juice. It was still awesome. To be gluten free, I used rice couscous which worked beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing this gem!
Made for N*A*M*E travels to Morocco 11/2012