Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
These taste a lot like pralines with a lot less work.
- 24 graham crackers
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange graham crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Bring brown sugar and margarine to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add nuts and spread mixture on crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
Very good and so easy! I let these bake a little less than 10 minutes. I also put pecans in processor and chop very small. I think they turn out better that way. I always use butter instead of margarine.
These are great! My MIL doesn't like graham crackers but she love these. Enough she is bringing cookies to my cookie exchange just to get some more.
Only made half a recipe but are they ever good. Will have to control myself so I don't eat them all.