Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From The Kellogg's Cookbook
Make and share this Circus Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the butter in the bowl of a standing electric mixer and beat until light. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and orange juice, beating until blended. Add the reserved flour mixture, beating to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and, using a wooden spoon, stir in the Froot Loops, taking care not to crush them.
- Drop the mixture bu the level tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer immediately to wire racks to cool.