Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From The Kellogg's Cookbook
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups Fruit Loops cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the butter in the bowl of a standing electric mixer and beat until light. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and orange juice, beating until blended. Add the reserved flour mixture, beating to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and, using a wooden spoon, stir in the Froot Loops, taking care not to crush them.
- Drop the mixture bu the level tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer immediately to wire racks to cool.