Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a super easy very cute recipe that I made up for my middle school cooking class. Three ingredients! It looks like a candy bar version of the white frosting animal crackers with the multicolored sprinkle dots.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate or microwave in 30 second intervals stirring until smooth.
- Lightly crunch up the crackers so the animals are still recognizable, yet not crumby.
- Lay a layer of the crackers down on a 9 by 13 pan.
- Spread the white chocolate.
- Chill until hardened.
- Break into bit size chunks.