Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
developed in the same vein as the johnsonville brat recipe for beer and brats.....except i don't like brats and don't drink beer.....i do however, drink pepsi and love garden fresh tomatoes and mayo.........
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Pepsi
- 2 slices soft white bread
- 1 slice bologna
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 slice round colby cheese
- 1 -2 slice tomatoes
- open pepsi, pour over ice, sip slowly with eyes closed savoring every drop-- cut bread into circle shapes with a cookie cutter.
- spread mayo on bread.
- add bologna and cheese.
- finish pepsi.
- add tomatoes to sandwich and put second slice of bread on top.
- serve with chips---pringles are the best choice due to their oval shape.
- repeat step 1.
- if you are adventuresome you can add dill pickle chips but do not use dill pickle spears----it will ruin the sandwich-- this is particulary good grilled--.
I always start eating my sammiches at the corner, but this one has no corners so I don't know where to start. Help me, I'm sooo hungry!
Very creative recipe and so tastful! Note: Do not try this with coke!