Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always enjoy eating this salad. It's a nice combination of flavors and textures. Note: Any cool, leftover chicken will do.
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Italian dressing
- Shred chicken meat.
- Combine tomato, avocado, cucumber, green onions and chicken on top of lettuce.
- Top with mozzarella and dressing.
My family absolutely loved this recipe. I did a few things differently. I added some purple cabbage and changed the mozzarella cheese for Vermont Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese. We also used ranch dressing because it is a favorite. Thank you so much for posting this delicious recipe.