1/2 Photos of Cipherbabe's Chicken Rotini
This is a very simple and tasty dish that I whip up now and then for comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut broccoli and then chicken into bit-size pieces.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet to medium heat. Saute chicken until done. (You can drain if you like. I tend to add the chicken, juices and all, to the mix.) Set aside.
- 3Boil rotini according to package directions. Add broccoli to boiling water during the last 2-4 minutes.
- 4Combine noodles, broccoli and chicken.
- 5Serve with cheese, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cipherbabe's Chicken Rotini
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 49.4 g