Recipe by cipherbabe
This is a very simple and tasty dish that I whip up now and then for comfort food.
Top Review by Annacia
I used chicken that was already cooked and had Mediterranean seasoning on it and used a small amount of other veggies just because I love them. Other than that I followed I followed right along and was rewarded with a very tasty meal. . It was also very quick the most time consuming thing was waiting for the pasta to cook, lol. Made for PAC, Fall '09.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces rotini pasta (I like the tricolor rotini)
- 2 -3 cups broccoli florets
- parmesan cheese (grated, to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut broccoli and then chicken into bit-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet to medium heat. Saute chicken until done. (You can drain if you like. I tend to add the chicken, juices and all, to the mix.) Set aside.
- Boil rotini according to package directions. Add broccoli to boiling water during the last 2-4 minutes.
- Combine noodles, broccoli and chicken.
- Serve with cheese, salt and pepper.