Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich and Creamy
Make and share this Cinnamony Chocolate Chip Walnut Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Press one pkg. cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough, set aside.
- Slice remaining pkg. of dough 1/2 inch thick.
- Flatten slices and arrange over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool completely.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cut into squares.