Recipe by CoffeeB
Rich and Creamy
Top Review by French Tart
Made with French Herta Chocolate Chip Cookie mix and it worked out SO well! We LOVED these, they were like a Cheesecake Cookie Sandwich. They are VERY rich, and I did leave the chocolate drizzle topping off as I knew we would prefer them without the added sweetness. I also added a few cinnamon chips for an extra dimension! GORGEOUS thanks CoffeeB - made for the recipe tag game! FT:-)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, divided (20 oz.)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fold in chopped walnuts.
- Press one pkg. cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough, set aside.
- Slice remaining pkg. of dough 1/2 inch thick.
- Flatten slices and arrange over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool completely.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Cut into squares.