Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from a 2007 issue of Penzey's magazine ... it's attributed to Dorothy D. of Dayton, Ohio. Thanks, Dorothy D.!
- 6 ounces nonfat yogurt (see note below)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (use top-grade cinnamon)
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 cup mixed berry
- Note: The original recipe calls for nonfat vanilla yogurt. I use plain nonfat Greek yogurt with 1-2 teaspoons of honey mixed in, just because I don't like artificial sweeteners.
- Combine yogurt, cinnamon and lemon curd; blend well.
- Serve over any combination of cold or warm fruit you like.
On a fast paste summer morning, getting to swim classes, the gym etc. this was a great quick breakfast. Thanks for sharing