Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
These little crunchies are great alone or eaten with my Poached Pineapple Sundaes #296626! NOTE: Instead of using butter, coat the wonton wrappers with cooking spray & reduce the fat & calories.
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine sugar & cinnamon.
- Separate wonton wrappers & place on baking sheets, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Using pastry brush, brush lightly with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, until crisp & golden, being careful not to overbake.
- Cool on wire rack.
- After cooled, keep in tightly covered in an airtight container.
A delicious use for extra wonton wrappers! I ate these with frozen vanilla yogurt and bet they would taste great with other ice cream flavors or dips as well. Made for ZWT6
Now I know what to do with the leftover wrappers! These were a nice treat.
I don't think it can get much easier and quicker than this and voila - you have a tasty little snack for the kids' lunch box, for your coffee or just for the heck of it. I also used PAM instead of butter. Made for Sweet Traditions Tag Game.