- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine sugar & cinnamon.
- Separate wonton wrappers & place on baking sheets, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Using pastry brush, brush lightly with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, until crisp & golden, being careful not to overbake.
- Cool on wire rack.
- After cooled, keep in tightly covered in an airtight container.