These little crunchies are great alone or eaten with my Poached Pineapple Sundaes #296626! NOTE: Instead of using butter, coat the wonton wrappers with cooking spray & reduce the fat & calories.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine sugar & cinnamon.
- Separate wonton wrappers & place on baking sheets, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Using pastry brush, brush lightly with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, until crisp & golden, being careful not to overbake.
- Cool on wire rack.
- After cooled, keep in tightly covered in an airtight container.