1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancakes
Kabwe Cook's Note:
Don't let the healthy sounding title fool you! The whole wheat flour is enough to make these pancakes filling but is definitely negated nutrition-wise by the melted butter (not to mention all the syrup we add on top!!) I think these are pretty tasty myself, but was blown away when DH and DD both said they were the best pancakes they'd ever had. Ok, wow. Note: The resting step is KEY.
My Private Note
6" panc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix wet ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry, mixing until just combined and lumpy.
- 4Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Heat frying pan with a Tbs of butter until a drop of batter sizzles when dripped onto it.
- 6Drop a scoop of batter into the pan, spreading it out a bit to desired thickness (keep in mind it will double in thickness as it cooks).
- 7Flip when the edges are stable and dryish looking (about1-2 minutes).
- 8Serve warm with your favorite toppings (ice cream is GREAT on these!).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.2 mg
- Sodium 1296.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 13.6 g