1/3 Photos of Cinnamon White Chocolate Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- 3Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool chocolate about 5 minutes or until chocolate is lukewarm to the touch.
- 4Beat cake mix, milk, eggs, cinnamon and chocolate mixture in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently.
- 5Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 6Pour evenly into 2 greased and floured (9-inch) round cake pans.
- 7Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- 8Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes.
- 9Rmove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- 10Frost cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon White Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 396.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g