Top Review by Matt, Averie & Kate's Mom
This was delicious! Made it for my little girl's first birthday party and everyone loved it! I made it in a Winnie the Pooh pan and it turned out really good although there was too much batter for the pan. I frosted it with Recipe #130623 - it was a great combination! Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (6 ounce) package white baking chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, Saigon if possible
- cinnamon cream cheese frosting (see intro)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool chocolate about 5 minutes or until chocolate is lukewarm to the touch.
- Beat cake mix, milk, eggs, cinnamon and chocolate mixture in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour evenly into 2 greased and floured (9-inch) round cake pans.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes.
- Rmove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost cooled cake.