Adapted from the Metropolitan Cookbook, these quick treats start with Bisquick. You may choose to frost or ice these or serve them plain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425*.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 3Prepare biscuit mix as directed on package with the milk (biscuit instructions).
- 4Roll out on lightly floured surface into a rectangle about 8 x 16 inches.
- 5Brush with melted butter.
- 6Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nut or raisins (if using) and sprinkle evenly over dough.
- 7Roll up from long side, jelly roll fashion, and press edge firmly to keep from unrolling.
- 8Cut into 1 inch slices and place cut side up in prepared baking dish.
- 9Bake 15 - 18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Whirls
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 201.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g