The inspiration for the whipped cream came from Bon Appetit December 2002 issue. I've changed the measurements to my own taste. This whipped cream is delicious on anything with apples such as pie, cobbler and apple bread (see recipe 76946 for a great combo). Also would be nice on top of hot chocolate or coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour heavy cream into chilled glass bowl (I use a small but deep glass bowl).
- 2Beat on high speed.
- 3Slowly add sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- 4Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- 5Tip: When making whipped cream I dampen a paper towel with vinegar and wipe the inside of a glass bowl with it.
- 6Continue to wipe until dry and place inside freezer with beaters or whisk.
- 7Leave in freezer for 10 minutes to chill then use to make whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g