1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Walnut Scones
Lovely scones that I personaly make with Splenda replacing the sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon They look most inviting with a fanned strawberry on top for garnish,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 2Combine eggs and cream, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3Turn onto a floured surface, gently pat into a 7-inch circle, 3/4 inch thick.
- 4Cut tino 8 wedges.
- 5Separate wedges, place on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Brush top with buttermilk and let rest 15 minutes.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Walnut Scones
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 318.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g