Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a wonderful moist bundt cake, that rises nicely.
Top Review by Ginger Rose
This is a lovely bundt cake. It tastes better on the second day, so its worth making it a day in advance. I didn't have any oranges so I left out the rind. Thanks for this quick and tasty recipe!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to second lowest position).
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together first 7 ingredients.
- In another bowl cream butter and sugar until light.
- Add in eggs; beat until light and fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- Beat in vanilla and oil.
- Alternately add in the flour and milk(can use half and half cream instead of milk) to the creamed mixture until blended.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips (if using).
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until cake test done with a toothpick.