Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful moist bundt cake, that rises nicely.
Make and share this Cinnamon Walnut Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to second lowest position).
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together first 7 ingredients.
- In another bowl cream butter and sugar until light.
- Add in eggs; beat until light and fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- Beat in vanilla and oil.
- Alternately add in the flour and milk(can use half and half cream instead of milk) to the creamed mixture until blended.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips (if using).
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until cake test done with a toothpick.