1 hr 10 mins
This is a wonderful moist bundt cake, that rises nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to second lowest position).
- 2Grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, sift together first 7 ingredients.
- 4In another bowl cream butter and sugar until light.
- 5Add in eggs; beat until light and fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- 6Beat in vanilla and oil.
- 7Alternately add in the flour and milk(can use half and half cream instead of milk) to the creamed mixture until blended.
- 8Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips (if using).
- 9Bake 45-50 minutes, or until cake test done with a toothpick.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Walnut Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 235.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g