Recipe by l0ve2c00k
Got this recipe from a can of Carnation Evaporated Milk. I haven't tried this yet but sounds like a nice change for yogurt over your fruit. Preparation and cooking time are not accurate, and doesn't include the 2 hour chill time. (Sorry!)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups fresh fruit
- ground cinnamon, to taste (and optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon sticks in medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes jusr to a boil and slightly thickens.
- Remove from heat and remove cinnamon sticks.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Refrigerated for 2 hours or until well chilled.
- Arrange fruits and top with sauce. Sprinle with cinnamon.