1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Vanilla Sauce for Fresh Fruit
2 hrs 15 mins
A delicious sauce spooned over fresh fruit. Try spooning over fruit topped poundcake as well. I found this recipe on the evaporated milk can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon sticks in a medium saucepan.
- 2Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- 3Cookover medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes just to a boil and slightly thickens.
- 4Remove from heat and remove cinnamon sticks; stir in vanilla.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours until well chilled.
- 6Arrange fruit in serving dishes.
- 7Top with sauce and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- 8Refrigerate leftover sauce up to 4 days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Vanilla Sauce for Fresh Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: