Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, Lowfat and Good!
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk, chilled
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 dash ground nutmeg (optional)
- Place the milk, frozen yogurt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender, and process on medium speed until thick and creamy.
- Scrape the sides of the blender during processing as needed.
- Divide the shake among 2 tall chilled glasses.
- Top each with a tablespoon of the whipped topping and, if desired, a sprinkling of nutmeg.
Really, really loved this! I expected it to be good, but I was *really* impressed with the flavor combination. (I own an ice cream parlor and never thought of adding cinnamon to a shake!) I did add a little more frozen yogurt to mine to make it a bit thicker and ended up with enough shake to fill 16 oz. cup. I don't think the recipe makes enough for 2 shakes, unless you want them really small or for children, but other than that...perfect. Thanks for posting!
Tasted kind fo like a snickerdoole cookie. Next time I will add a little more frozen yogurt because we like ours a little thicker. Thanks ChefMommie. Bullwinkle.