Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A twist on a traditional Thanksgiving dish.
- 1 cup light cranberry juice
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cinnamon stick, 4 inches
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring the juice, Splenda, and cinnamon stick to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cranberries and orange zest and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until all of the berries have popped.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Refrigerate until serving time.