Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A twist on a traditional Thanksgiving dish.
Make and share this Cinnamon Vanilla Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the juice, Splenda, and cinnamon stick to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cranberries and orange zest and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until all of the berries have popped.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Refrigerate until serving time.