Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and delicious... made to match the Cinnamon-Vanilla CoffeeMate version. Mmmmm!
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients except vanilla in food processor.
- Blend for about 30 seconds while slowly dripping in vanilla extract.
- May add/subtract flavoring to suit your tastes, I've added almond extract to this as well and it is wonderful.
- *Note* if mixing in bowl, SLOWLY add the extract as it clumps the mixture easily.
I made this for a breast cancer bake sale. Put in cute pint size jars. I had some left over, and the next morning it as hard like a brick. I will try again at Christmas and see if it was something I done wrong.
This is a great simple DIY flavored coffee creamer. My biggest gripe are the cinnamon specks left in my coffee after the rest of the cream dissolves. Perhaps using peppermint or cinnamon extract would fix this small issue. I used Splenda instead of sugar - according to Splenda 1/2 Sugar equals 12 packets in case anyone else was wondering. Thanks.
Yummy! I doubled the cinnamon because I really like it. I did have trouble with clumping even though I only added 1/4t of vanilla at a time - ended up putting it through a sieve. Then it became solid when I stored it - guess my home is humid (no fault of the recipe). It's so good that I don't mind banging and scrapping with my spoon to get some out of the container ;) Thanks!