Recipe by Che~Sara`
Creamy and delicious... made to match the Cinnamon-Vanilla CoffeeMate version. Mmmmm!
Top Review by krazynthekitchen
I made this for a breast cancer bake sale. Put in cute pint size jars. I had some left over, and the next morning it as hard like a brick. I will try again at Christmas and see if it was something I done wrong.
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except vanilla in food processor.
- Blend for about 30 seconds while slowly dripping in vanilla extract.
- May add/subtract flavoring to suit your tastes, I've added almond extract to this as well and it is wonderful.
- *Note* if mixing in bowl, SLOWLY add the extract as it clumps the mixture easily.