Recipe by ~Leanne~
This is my friends recipe I tried them and had to have it. These are so addictive!
Top Review by Andrea-Oz
Definitely yummy, quick and easy to make, but I couldn't keep the mixture inside whatever I tried. The cookie base mixture needs to be rolled wafer thin I think. I did mine only a mm or so thick, but still came out a bit too biscuity. Also needed to cook it longer, 20+ mins - next time might try increasing the temperature - could just be my oven. Found them nicer warm straight off the tray, finished off the leftovers for dessert, a quick zap, add some icecream and a light dusting of cinnamon.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 10 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup softened margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients in order, Sprinkle flour and icing sugar over work surface and roll out dough.
- Cut into squares about 3" by 3" put on cookie sheet and chill if possible the dough will get very soft if you don't.
- Mix filling ingredients together.
- Spread filling onto half of each square and roll corner to corner.
- Lay on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350.