1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Twists
1 hr 5 mins
You will find these in my freezer at almost any given time (since I like cinnamon as some people like chocolate). They are a favorite and these treats will always be on my dainty tray. I have been making these for many years
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, butter (or marg), and baking powder like a pie crust.
- 2Add milk and eggs.(best to mix the milk and eggs together).Add about 3/4 of the milk mixture to the flour mixture first, since you may not need all of the milk mixture. (This would be like a pie crust)
- 3Mix well.
- 4Divide into 10 balls.
- 5Combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Sprinkle some sugar/cinnamon mixture on counter.
- 7Place 1 ball of dough in sugar/cinnamon and roll into a circle, be sure to have sugar mixture on the top as well.
- 8Cut into 8 wedges.
- 9Roll up each wedge starting at the wide end.
- 10Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Repeat with the remaining balls of dough.
- 12Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- 13Note: Each wedge will be about 1 1/2" at the wide end.
- 14You may have more sugar mixture than you need. That all depends on how much mixture you like on the wedges.
- 15Prep time will vary.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Twists
Serving Size: 1 (1853 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g