Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick fun and pretty tasty too! Kids love putting them together!
- Separate the biscuits and flatten and elongate them.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Twist the biscuits and brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake 350F degrees about 7-10 minutes- until lightly browned.
This was very simple to whip up. I made them kinda like little logs with a knot. I made some icing sugar to go on top cause dh loves it. Took 2 photos as I am still learning to master that :)
Put these together as a quick after school snack and my picky 7 year old loved them. Thanks for the recipe.