Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My favorite. Easy to make and keeps well.
- 5 cups flour
- 1 lb butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups white sugar
- 8 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix and divide into 10 balls.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll dough into part of the sugar mixture.
- Roll into circle.
- Cut shapes into 16 pie shaped portions.
- Roll up each piece starting at the wide end.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
One of my favorites and my wife really loves them too, so we decided to make them and top with some sugar glaze before having for breakfast... Yes breakfast :)