Recipe by roxy_froggy25
If you love cinnamon then you will love this fast and easy bar. I came up with this recipe when I had left over cinnamon and sugar that I used for snickerdoodles.
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup pretzel
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pretzels, cereal and cheerios in a large mixing bowl, and set aside.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and corn syrup in a medium sauce pan. bring just to a boil or till sugar is dissolved. remove from heat and stir in peanut butter til creamy.
- Pour cinnamon mixture over the pretzels, cereal and Cheerios. Stir until all are evenly coated.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 inch cake pan. Let set and cool for about 2 hours. Cut into bars.