Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light's 1995 Annual Cookbook. These sound sooooo delicious. The chips actually have a little cocoa on them as well and the dip is simply made with cool whip and coffee-flavored yogurt.
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat coffee-flavored yogurt
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine sugar, cocoa and ground cinnamon, stirring well. Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges. Turn wedges over, and coat again; sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over wedges. Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until crisp.
- Combined whipped topping and yogurt, stirring well. Serve with tortilla wedges.