Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yum! SOURCE: Sayidati.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup ground blanched almond
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Prheat oven to 325F, grease a 9" springform pan.
- CRUST: combine all crust ingredients in a food processor, pulse for 30 seconds.
- Roll dough out on a piece of cling film until it is 2 inches larger than the pan.
- Slide your hands carefully under the film, and quickly flip the dough onto the pan.
- Remove the clingfilm, push any parts of the dough that broke into place.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar, mix until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Combine almonds, cinnamon, flour and nutmeg.
- Combine milk and vanilla.
- Add alternately to the butter mixture.
- Pour over the crust and bake for 40 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 300 and bake until done, about 20 minutes.
- Cool and dust with confectioners sugar.