Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Untried but looks interesting.
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- unsalted butter (1/4-inch thick pat of)
- ground cinnamon
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; heat until simmering.
- Pour into a warmed mug.
- Float butter on top; sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Pretty simple but very delicious and comforting!
Very good! I was a bit skeptical at first, but will be making this again, especially since I don't drink coffee and I'm not a huge hot chocolate lover either...my kids really liked this too, a good way to get their milk into them. Thanks.