Recipe by Audrey M
These are great for a child's tea party and even better for an adult coffee break snack. LOL
Top Review by LainieBug
I love cinnamon and sugar and these breadsticks were a real treat. Since dipping can be messy, I opted to brush the butter on with a pastry brush and then sprinkle the cinnamon/ sugar mix over both sides. My oven cooks hot, so these were done in about 12-13 minutes.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (11 ounce) packagecommercial soft breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Take breadsticks and cut them in half lengthwise.
- In a small microwave pyrex bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- Take each halved breadstick and dip into butter then roll in cinnamon mixture.
- Twist each strip 2 or 3 times and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Let cool on wire racks.
- Makes 16 toasted sticks.